As a member, you have easy access to your payment sources. Follow these steps to manage which payment sources you apply.
- Log in to the Proximity Platform
- Click on your avatar in the upper right corner to show the profile navigation bar
- Choose Payment Sources
Once you are on the Payment Sources page, you are able to manage them. There are two options that can be used separately or together: Add a bank account and Add a credit card.
Adding a Bank Account
- You will be given two options: Add with instant verification or Add manually
- Follow steps to add with instant verification.
- You will need to provide your name, account holder, routing number, and account number when adding manually.
- Authorize Proximity to charge your account by typing your full name.
- Click Add Account
- If you have any issue with instant verification, you can add your account manually. You'll need to wait 1-2 business days for two micro deposits to be deposited into your account. Once those are in your account, navigate back to Payment Sources under your profile and enter the two deposits to verify your bank account.
Adding a Credit Card
- Fill out the fields according to your credit card
- Click the Add Credit Card button
Due to security reasons, your Community Manager is not able to update your payment sources.