With your member profile, you have the ability to see and do the following things:
- Your profile - See your member profile, which includes your headshot, location, social media accounts, bio, skills and abilities, and employment history. This information is viewable by any member in the Proximity Network (not just spaces where you are a member). You can edit your profile information and control what information you want to show or hide from public view at any time by clicking on “Edit Profile” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Events - View all of the upcoming events that you registered to attend.
- Bookings - View all of the past and upcoming reservable resources that you’ve booked.
- Keys - View the doors you have access to, based on your membership type.
- Memberships - View your membership type/level, as well as your available punch passes.
- Billing History - View, manage, and download your past invoices.
- Payment Sources - View your method of payment (i.e. credit card or bank account).
- Devices - View the devices on which you’ve logged into the WiFi (e.g., phone, tablet, laptop, etc.). Note: Devices will only show up if the coworking space uses Meraki.